Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Welcome to Season's of My Heart


Thank-you for stopping by today! My prayer is that *Season's on My Heart* will be a window into my soul as God daily transforms my life. Each of us are in different *season's* in our lives, but as we walk this journey with God he will guide our every step, drawing us closer to him as we daily seek him.

God has truly *BLESSED* my life with an amazing husband, and two wonderful children, Ashley (18) and Andrew (15). We have been through many *Season's of Life* with them, and we look forward to the new *Season's* God is bringing to our lives.

Ashley will be leaving home (September 13th) to participate in a YWAM (Youth With A Mission) program for 6 months. This will truly be an amazing time for Ashley as she follows after the call of God on her heart. If you'd like to follow Ashley's journey you can go here: http://aeberndtmaui.blogspot.com/

Blessings~
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Seasons Of My Heart and leaving a comment. Please know that my prayer is that your heart is blessed and encouraged today.