Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Light A Candle - Avalon

As the Woman's Ministries Director at our church, I was SO thrilled with our 6th Annual Christmas Tea (soon to be called, Christmas Gathering) that was held last night.

We had 100 woman in attendance, having our meal served by the men of the church, followed by adorable little girls from our church performing a dance to Light A Candle.

I truly LOVE this Christmas song, as it truly speaks of what Christmas is about.

Praying, that you light a candle in someone's world this Christmas season!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice song - haven't heard that one.

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this too fast and thought that the men did the dance....whew- glad I re-read that!!!

    Sounds like it was fun!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Seasons Of My Heart and leaving a comment. Please know that my prayer is that your heart is blessed and encouraged today.