Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12th, 2019 - - good-bye for now....

Tim,
One year -365 days - 8,760 hours - 525,600 minutes - 31,536,000 seconds I’ve navigated life without you.  I so miss our morning breakfasts together, our date nights EVERY Friday night, and our Saturday Starbucks runs.  I also miss your sense of humor, your favorite phrases, our night time conversations, holding your hand each night as I'd fall to sleep, your encouragement, your voice, your wink - - the twinkle in your eyes, your laugh....and how you knew me better than anyone and you knew how to reach deep into my heart and help me navigate life. You truly were my best friend and I'm finding that in my living and remembering - my hearts greatest joy is knowing I’m one year closer to seeing you again - and I find myself thinking about and longing for eternity and heaven more than I ever have!

I’ve been SO richly blessed by your precious finger and foot prints that you’ve lovingly, thoughtfully, carefully, prayerfully and tenderly etched in and throughout every corner of my life and heart. In fact - even in your death your legacy continues to impact me in powerful ways; a forever reminder...of how truly loved - blessed - treasured - cared for and honored I was. What an amazing gift you were/are to me...to our family! 

With each passing day, I’m also seeing the precious finger and foot prints of Jesus as he’s walked with me - wept with me - rejoiced with me - provided rain to my parched soul - provided sunrises from my darkest nights - and beautiful sunsets on my hardest days  He’s been my closest companion when I've felt alone - - and he's brought comfort and joy to my weary heart. He’s carried me when I felt I could not take ONE - MORE - step - and he continues to minister precious healing balm to my heart and soul. 

I’m so very THANKFUL for the gift of Jesus and his great sacrifice which solidifies my hope in eternity.  And, because of his GIFT I’m reminded that I’m simply passing thru this life which is like a vapor - resting in the promise of knowing where I will spend eternity.  

As I continue taking one step at a time - putting one foot in front of the other I’m finding great peace in knowing God has a perfect plan, and I can ‘rest’ in the waiting - knowing he does his best work in my heart during the seasons of the unknown. 

As I celebrate - - honor - - and remember you - - I'll keep looking for the good - - the joy - - the  laughter, and I'll be standing at the gate - - eye's fixed towards heaven - - waiting.......knowing his return is soon.  And in the waiting, I know I'm not alone....

I'll love you - - forever........and I'll carry you in my heart forever...until eternity.💗


When I walk through deep waters

I know that You will be with me

When I'm standing in the fire

I will not be overcome

Through the valley of the shadow

I will not fear
I am not alone

I am not alone

You will go before me

You will never leave me
I am not alone

I am not alone

You will go before me

You will never leave me
In the midst of deep sorrow

I see Your light is breaking through

The dark of night will not overtake me

I am pressing into You
Lord, You fight my every battle

Oh, and I will not fear
I am not alone

I am not alone

You will go before me

You will never leave me
I am not alone

I am not alone

You will go before me

You will never leave me
You amaze me

Redeem me

You call me as Your own

You amaze me

Redeem me

You call me as Your own
You're my strength

You're my… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Seasons Of My Heart and leaving a comment. Please know that my prayer is that your heart is blessed and encouraged today.